Sunday, February 24, 2013

#5 Daring Dwarf

This week I thought I would do another little dwarf.  This mostly because I based him the same time as the other dwarf that I did.  I was also excited to do this dwarf because of his fiery beard.  I don't think a lot of miniatures out there pull off red hair very well, but with dwarves it just seems to fit them.   This little guy was fun to paint. Someone commented on one of my earlier posts that they liked their dwarves in blue, so I thought this would be a good color for him. One thing about this figure I didn't like to much was the was the way his cape was sculpted.  It has a weird flow to it. I thought the helmet came out particularly well on this figure, and something I could do better was the boots.  I need to learn how to paint black leather better.  Thanks for checking this figure out +1 it if you like it.



Links: 
Dwarf Crossbowmen

No comments:

Post a Comment