Sunday, February 2, 2014

Harlequin Miniatures Skeletons... My first airbrushed.

Well I splurged and I got myself an airbrush for Christmas.  Since I ordered it from eBay and my hose never showed it wasn't able to start using it until mid January.  I decided I wanted to try something simple for my first figures with it.  These 3 Skeletons I got off of Kijiji, which if you don't know its a better version of craigslist that people tend to use more in Canada.  They are by Harlequin Miniatures and they were stamped 96', so they are coming close to 20 years old.  They are nice sculpts though and are available here.  I layered them with 3 colors and then gave them a burnt umber oil wash.  The colors go from ocher brown -> bleached bone or bone white -> 50/50 bleached bone/ white.  I thought they turned out pretty well.  I hope to use these with my new pathfinder rule book I picked up.

I know the picture isnt great.  But I think they look good even with bad lighting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment