Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sci-Fi to Fantasy: Space Marines Journy

I did this top conversion about 2 years ago where I shaved off the back pack spot of the emperors champion model to turn him into a knight and I found that it worked pretty good.  No putty was added just some patient shaving with a hobby knife and filing.  


The other day I did the same thing with a chaplain, I am thinking about turning him into some sort of dark cleric.  I shaved his back pack spot off as well as added an old chaos marauders arm for his right hand.  I had to take out a section of the arm because it looks to big for his body.  It looks better now with about 2mm taken out but I think we can all be completely honest and say that GW sculpts often times have strange proportions. I am thinking either a shield or a chain for his right hand but dont have any good ideas for what type at the moment. I mostly just wanted to show some possibilities for your old space marines.



No comments:

Post a Comment